Complaints Procedure – William Huxley
At William Huxley we strive to make it stress free and simple for you to raise any issues or complaints to our attention, whether that be in the sale of your home, making a purchase or property management.
Initially, we suggest that you inform your agent, representative or property manager of any issues you are experiencing prior to submitting a complaint. If you are still not satisfied with the result and you choose to proceed with a complaint, you can contact us via the below methods:
- By telephone (During business hours): Telephone (03) 8529 5792
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to get any issue resolved in a timely manner. To assist us in this please provide as much detail as possible about the nature of the complaint. The resolution time frame of the complaint is dependent on the complexity of the issues that have been addressed.
We intend to provide you with the best possible outcome, but sometimes this may not always be possible. To determine the appropriate action that needs to be taken, we try our best to follow the below points to achieve the most effective outcome for both parties:
- Put appropriate steps in place to resolve the issue that has been addressed.
- Keep you updated with any additional information that we believe will be beneficial to you about the issue.
- Ensure that adjustments are made to our policies and procedures if we believe your complaint recognizes a problem in the way we are operating.
If you are still not satisfied with the way the complaint was handled and you wish to escalate the matter beyond our hands, you will need to contact the relevant authority for Victoria. Please see below:
Escalations are handled by the Estate Agents Resolution Service (EARS) at Consumer Affairs Victoria. EARS can deal with enquiries and complaints about real estate agents and offers information, advice and dispute resolution services on real estate issues.